Olivehorse Consulting Services Ltd, registered office address 1, Lyric Square, London, W6 0NB, registered in England company no. 08966493 (‘Olivehorse’/ “we”) is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our website and the confidentiality of the personal information with which our users provide us.
1. Data Protection Act 1998
We are registered under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) registration number ZA102622.
and aim to comply with Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
2. Your personal information is safe with us
We are a data controller of your data under the Act. We use the information we collect from the website or which you email to us from the website in the following ways:
– To send you information you request from our website
– To add you to our database for news and information you may request from the site by email or other media – this will be described clearly at the point on the website when you sign up to receiving such information
– If you contact us about careers from our website including where you send your CV or details about your career history we will use that personal data solely in relation to considering you for employment with us. We will not pass it to any other company or agency.
– IT and HR and other contractors working for us may have access to and use of your data but solely for the purposes set out above and always within our control and direction.
– To invite you to events that we may host from time to time, where the content of these events may be of interest to you based on the information you have provided.
Your personal data will not be send outside the UK without your prior consent.
3. Opting Out
You may opt out of any marketing from us at any time by emailing us with details of the email or other contact details with which you are registered and stating that you wish to “unsubscribe” and can notify us of this by email, telephone or post – see further information below at the end of these terms for our full contact details.
We do our best to protect your personal data including through the use of encryption technology, but we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose.
We are not responsible for any personal data or confidential information you submit to anyone other than us through any link on our website.
5. Right of Access to your data
You have the right to receive information about your personal data which we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998 right of “subject access”. If you believe any of your data held by us is incorrect, please contact us and we will where necessary correct it.
6. These Privacy Terms
These privacy terms and the terms and conditions for use of our website site to which users of our website are also subject may be varied from time to time on the website so do look regularly to see any changes to these terms. Changes will apply from the date they are posted here.
If you have any complaints about the handling of your personal data contact us as set out under further information below.
8. Further information
For further information on data protection and privacy contact:
The Data Protection Manager Olivehorse Consulting Services Limited, 1, Lyric Square, London, W6 0NB
Tel: (+44) (0) 207 0846381
Use of this website is also subject to our Terms and Conditions
Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is also on the Information Commissioner’s website at https://ico.org.uk/
Version 1, June 2016